Your Library Account
All important details at a glance: Login to the Library Catalog with your user name and password to check your library account. Your library account provides:
- Update your personal details
- Items you have on loan, with due dates
- Fines and fees assessed to your account
- The ability to renew eligible materials or cancel requests
- Request items that are currently in circulation
- Request for delivery interlibrary loan requests
Suggestion for purchase
The IPHC-E Resource Center welcomes suggestions for book purchase, as they provide us with another tool to meet your needs.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when making a suggestion:
- Titles should fall under the primary health care thematic areas. Please check the Library Catalog before submitting your suggestion.
- Please avoid suggesting any title not yet published. It is highly likely most of these titles will be ordered.
- Out of print titles are not considered
Please use the ‘Purchase suggestions’ menu to make your recommendation.
In order to perform the functions detailed you will need to Register here to get your account then enter your “Username” and “Password” and click “Login”.